Sunday, October 3, 2010

COMING BACK SOON ~



My apologies for the gaping silence since my last post. I offer no excuses because there are simply too many. And too much excitement too. I have been doing things. Some of which I have not been doing since some thirty odd years ago. Because.... I have been doing things with my grandchildren. The list is long ~

~ Shopping
~ Cuddling
~ Cuddling
~ Cuddling
~ a whole day's ride and fright at the amusement park 
~ cuddling
~ bowling
~ cuddling
~ ice skating
~ cuddling

And......... before they leave next week we plan another hair raising afternoon at an indoor amusement park.

Yes... days have been filled with much amusement and it has been a hands on affair. And in the words of my 11 year old granddaughter N, "It was horribly fun". But thank god they have uncles too. 

I will be back soon. Promise. I have some great recipes that I can't wait to share and perhaps a giveaway too. 

Thank you to those of you who have commented and emailed to ask after me. You know who you are. And to those of you who have been visiting in my absence. Blogging ......it's sweet :):):)

Happy Days and Much Love,

Zurin

15 comments:

Julie H said...

so much fun! Glad you're enjoying your grandchildren and family right now. . . I want to go to indoor amusement park & do something 'horribly fun'—how CUTE! Selamat Hari Raya! (more later, but I missed most of Raya this year). . . xoxo Julie

busygran said...

I wondered about the long silence from you. So you have been enjoying your break. Miss your postings.

Allie and Pattie said...

Lucky you!!! Hope you continue to have tons of fun!
xoxo Pattie

Dominique said...

Enjoy! It's a lot of pleasure being with your grandsons... I'm grandmother for the first time (Quentin is only one month old!). Whent he'll be older, I hope i'll have a lot of fun with him (and my other grandchildren perhaps!)...

pam said...

Enjoy your time! It sounds wonderful!

La Table De Nana said...

It does sound like so much fun!

La Table De Nana said...

It does sound like so much fun!

Angie's Recipes said...

Zurin, that sounds just wonderful.
Enjoy your time with the family and do come back!
Angie

Sarah-Jane - SiliconeMoulds.com said...

Glad you are still enjoying yourself. You house will feel so, so empty when they are gone. Make the most of it Zurin :-)

We'll all look forward to your delightful blog entries when you return - and hopefully photos of the gradnchildren

lots of love x

fimere said...

profite de ton temps cela semble merveilleux
bonne soirée

Shirley @ Kokken69 said...

What a blast...All that Hari Raya Festivity mood carried further by your adorable grand children! Enjoy!

Linda said...

I am glad you are having fun! Life gets in the way of blogging and that is a good thing. I am experiencing that myself...just trying to check in with everyone when I can...
Enjoy your grandbabies!
L~xo

3 hungry tummies said...

Come back soon! Miss your posts!

Clare @ Mrs Multitasker said...

Oh your lucky grandchildren!
Come back soon zurin!

Jules UmmEmJoey said...

I miss Juli, but I am glad that she is having so much fun over there, alhamdulilah, just send her back safe ok? lol, just kidding, that is in Allah's hands ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails