Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BANANA OATMEAL AND COCONUT CREAM


I was browsing a health freak food blog and I was struck down by guilt. I began thinking of all the unhealthy foods that I have been eating lately and wished that I had never looked at that blog. Anyway, just to ward off the guilt that was creeping and crawling all over me I cooked myself some oatmeal (even though it was 11 pm). I added a few extra ingredients that were healthy and with a little twist I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious an oatmeal porridge can be. This is what I did and it is diary free.

A few tablespoonfuls of rolled oats for one serving
A mashed banana
A sprinkle of sesame seeds
Honey
a pinch of salt
coconut cream

Cook the rolled oats as you would with some water. When it's halfway done add the mashed banana, honey and salt. When done pour the oatmeal into a serving dish.

Pour some coconut cream over. Just a little. A sprinkle of sesame seeds on top and it was good! I could eat this every morning!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

hmm maybe i have to try this...looks delish! and that santan twist, is just so 'chef'fy! lol

Zurin said...

it is good! something diffrnt. try it.!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails