Sunday, July 4, 2010

SWEETY PICKS A WINNER !!


The power was cut off the whole day today and I could not post earlier. I hope I wasn't keeping you waiting too long (if you were waiting at all that is). However, everything's back to normal, the fans spinning above me head, I'm in a good mood and so is Sweety. AND Sweety has picked a winner ~ with her sweet little paw...... AWWWWW ~ 

Sweetie the winner picker was inspired by the brilliant Jain of Once in a Blue Moon ~

First let me introduce Sweety to you ..........." Sweety meet my Foodie Friends...Foodie Friends meet my Sweety...... "


Sweety  being elegant ~



Sweety being sweet ~


Sweety being outdoorish


Sweety being long





Sweety being a monkey clown


AND NOW FOR THE WINNER ~ But first, I had to set everything up my pretties ~


We had so much fun ~ Sweety tried very hard to remember her ABC.....



Then she picked a lawyer ..awwwww....~ Azmina of Lawyer Loves Lunch!!!!


Azmina, Sweety says  "You're meowst welcome...."  

This little red box is yours Azmina.... 





with the cookie cutters inside of course!



 

8 comments:

Shirley @ Kokken69 said...

Have I told you I am terrified of cats? I know you adore your cat and I can see that Sweety is a beautiful cat but it still makes my hairs stand on end just by looking at her.... shiver...

a quiet life said...

oh sweetie was brilliant, she could date my jasper! CUTE CUTE CUTE!

our power just went out too, 100 degrees on 4th of july, not a good omen for the day...

loved your giveaway, a star is born!

Tasty Trix said...

I think I just realized that there IS actually someone else out there as crazy about cats as I am! Yay! I adore Sweetie - she's beautiful. She reminds me of an amazing and wonderful calico I had who lived to a ripe old age ... Miss her.

Sarah-Jane - SiliconeMoulds.com said...

puuurrrfect !

pam said...

Congrats to the winner! Maybe I should have entered Smudge's name and Sweetie might have picked him!

Lawyer Loves Lunch said...

Yay! I'm so excited! Sweety is clearly awesome :)

Angie's Recipes said...

WOW That's the sweety! I love her poses..esp. that LONG one, just like a queen.
Congratulations to the lucky winner!
Angie

Clare @ Mrs Multitasker said...

Hahaha this is too cute... Yay I see my name ahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails