Saturday, July 25, 2009

BEST BLOG AWARD FROM TRACIE


Well it looks like July is an award month for me. I just got a Best Blog Award from Tracie of Bittersweet Flavours. Thank you so much Tracie dear. Love it! My second in a row. It is really a neat feeling to get to know so many wonderful and generous people through blogging. And I don't even have to step out of my house! It's amazing. One more reason to keep on blogging.

I'll have to pass this on to five more great blogs and make 5 more people real happy.

As always there are rules..........

1. To accept the award, post it on your blog and thank the person who granted you the award with his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you have discovered and think are great.

3. Remember to contact the blogger to inform them that they have been awarded.

Ok now...this award goes to

La Table De Nana
Elin of Elinluv's tidbit corner
Jennifer of Maple and Cornbread
Jenny of Picky Palate
Lori of Lori's Lipsmacking Goodness

4 comments:

Elin Chia said...

Hi Zurin,

Ohh...you are so sweet. Tracie gave me one too :) So now I got to work double hard haha thanks ya. Looking forward to more sharings with you.

Cheers,
Elin

Jennifer said...

Zurin you are SO kind! I am so pleasantly surprised!! :) Thank you for thinking of me! Me first award!

Jenny said...

Thank you so much for the award Zurin!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Ninette said...

Congrats!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails